Quick eggs benny with spinach and beans
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 can 13,4 oz (398 ml) Del Monte Mixed Beans No Salt Added
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) zaatar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vinegar
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- 6 Arctic Gardens spinach dip nuggets
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, slices
- In a pan, heat oil to medium high and sauté chick peas with zaatar. Season. Crush with a fork while adding 2 tbsp (30 ml) of water and keep warm.
- In a pot filled with water, add vinegar and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Preheat broiler.
- Defrost spinach dip nuggets in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, add eggs one at a time and pour gently into hot water. Repeat for the remaining eggs. Increase heat to a gentle simmer and poach eggs for 4 minutes. Remove from water with a slotted spoon. Drain.
- In the meantime, toast English muffins in the oven or toaster.
- Top each English muffin half with tomato, beans, hot spinach dip and poached egg.
- Serve 2 halves per person and enjoy immediately.