Immerse yourself in this delicious colorful bowl ideal for lunch or for a couple's evening. Grab your chopsticks!
- 1 cans 14 oz (398 ml) Del Monte black beans
- 1/3 c (80 ml) ponzu sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2/3 lb (300 g) very fresh salmon (for sushi or tartar)
- 1 c (250 ml) sushi rice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 1/3 c (330 ml) yellow beets, cooked and cut into half slices
- 1 c (250 ml) radishes, finely chopped
- 1/2 c (125 ml) fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, marinate the black beans in 1/4 c (60 ml) ponzu sauce with 1 green onion.
- In another bowl, coat the salmon with the remaining ponzu sauce and green onion. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a saucepan, bring 1 ½ cups (375 ml) of salted water to a boil and cook the rice sushi 12 minutes, covered.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide the rice into 4 bowls. Placing the ingredients side by side, garnish the bowls.
- Finish with cilantro in the middle.
- Enjoy immediately.