1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
1 can Del Monte southwestern style corn medley
1 c (250 ml) cooked rice
1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cumin
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 tomato, sliced
3/4 c (180 ml) grated cheddar
4 large multigrain tortillas
- In a pan, heat oil to medium-high. Scramble eggs.
- Open the can of corn and drain excess liquid.
- Lower the heat to medium, add corn mixture, rice, spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Reheat to 2 to 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, place tortillas on a workspace. Put the tomato, cheddar and corn mixture in the middle of the tortilla and roll into a cylinder.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the filling, then fold from the left and right sides to close.
For busy mornings, prepare the burritos ahead of time and reheat in the microwave for about 1.5 minutes each.