1 1/3 lb (600 g) trout or salmon filet
1 can 6.5 oz (190 ml) Del Monte mandarin orange segments
1 tbsp (22 ml) ponzu sauce
1 stalk lemongrass, cut into 1.5" (3.75 cm) pieces
2 green onions, chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 oF (210 oC).
- Place the fish pieces on tinfoil plates or in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the mandarin orange juice with the ponzu sauce and pour over the fish.
- Add the lemongrass and green onions.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and garnish with the mandarin oranges.
- Cover with tinfoil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.