Summer crisp Whole Kernel Corn No salt added
500 ml (2 cups) fine corn semolina (n° 400)
1 can (12 oz) Del Monte Summer crisp Whole Kernel Corn
60 ml (1/4 cup) all-purpose flour
15 ml (3 tsp) baking powder
A pinch of salt
125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
Zest of one lemon
180 ml (¾ cup) melted butter
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix semolina, flour, baking powder and salt. Reserve.
- Using a mixer (stand or hand) to beat the eggs with the sugar until thick and creamy mixture.
- Add sour cream and lemon zest.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add melted butter drop by drop while beating the mixture.
- Add corn and stir.
- Bake in a 8 inch non-stick loaf pan for 60 to 75 minutes.