1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Del Monte peach halves
1/4 c (60 ml) barbecue sauce
2 tsp (10 ml) steak spice
1 1/3 lb (600 g) pork tenderloin, cubed
1 onion, cut into squares
1 pepper, cut into squares
- In a dish or freezer bag that can hold the skewers, mix the peach juice with the barbecue sauce and steak spices. Set aside about 1/3 cup (80 ml) of the sauce to serve with the skewers.
- Cut the peach halves in half.
- Make skewers by piercing the cubes of pork, vegetables and peaches onto the skewers.
- Put in the dish and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to 8 hours.
- Drain the skewers. Barbecue them on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the meat.
- Serve with the reserved sauce.