Muffins crumble aux pêches
Diced Peaches in water no sugar added
For the muffins:
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour▪1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup white sugar
3 Del Monte Peach Cups
1/2 cup whole milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the streusel topping:
1/4 cup all purpose flour
3 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar to a large bowl and whisk together to combine.
3. Add the peaches and stir well to coat.
4. Add milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract, and mix together.
5. Portion the batter out into the muffin cups evenly (makes 12 muffins)
For the topping:
1. Combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon and baking powder in a small bowl and stir.
2. Add the butter and break it up until it resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Top the muffins with a spoonful of the streusel topping.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean.