1 can 19 oz (540 ml) Del Monte red grapefruit
1/4 c (60 m) sugar, maple syrup or honey
1 c (250 ml) 35% cream
1 c (250 ml) plain Greek yoghurt
- In a tall saucepan, add the grapefruit juice and sugar.
- Boil on high heat for 7 to 10 minutes until the liquid has the consistency of thick syrup. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream with the cooled syrup.
- Fold in the yoghurt.
- In 4 dessert cups, glasses or mason jars, separate half of the mousse.
- Cover with half of the grapefruit segments, add the remaining mousse and garnish with the nicest grapefruit segments.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.